Monday, June 9, 2014

The School Year Closes, A New Position Begins, and ISTE2014 Looms Near.

   I'm amazed how out fast the year concluded these past two months.  I absolutely loved my students and the fun we were able to have in the classroom.  As I embark upon a new chapter in my professional career, I can't say enough how great of a sendoff I got into my new position.  The way this year went only makes me MORE motivated to be in the classroom and help other teachers.  I should make known my new position.  I will now be my school's Technology and Learning Coach.  This means I'll be over teacher support, development, and technology managment and implementation.  I'll definitely have numerous plates to keep in the air but I'm excited for what's ahead.  I plan to use this summer as an oppotunity to chronicle my preparation for the new position and will certainly be blogging my progress.  Enough of the set-up.  Let's celebrate the year that was and how I plan to share this fun work in my Poster Session at ISTE 2014 in Atlanta, Georgia on Sunday June 29th.  Come see me!  I look forward to talking to and meeting the amazing educators that attend this conference.

TEAM CHARGER YEAR IN REVIEW


See you at ISTE2014.  Contact me on Twitter @TylerAbernathy1.

Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment